Wednesday 1 August 2007

Some Thoughts

So at last I joined the geek world of blogs. Blogs had never attracted me. Why? Well it seemed to go against the spirit of privacy to your own life. If I am writing something, it can swing between the most public topics to the most private news. One may argue that its up to you as to what you want to write, but the truth is that even the most sane people gets carried away at times, with the flow current. Words are like arrow. Once you release them, there is no way that you can stop it. Thats why I believe in control of words that we speak. But blogs seems to encourage one to share his personal thoughts as well as incidents. There had been times it had helped a cause. But there had been no less times that it hurt numerous people. Sitting in an A/C room, in a virtual world of its own, its difficult to phantom the difference that a few words can make to others. Just ask yourself in one of those off day, when you feel alone, lonely; which matters more: a friendly, reassuring hug-let he be anybody, even a stranger or a big Hi in chat room from one of your numerous chat friends?
In retrospect, I feel my first blog is more against the "blog society". Well, I have to agree that knowledge transfer had been much better with the blogs coming into life. I agree, I also gained enormously from numerous forums. So, where I am against. Perhaps I should make myself clear there. I have reservations against the online diary, and here I feel strongly.
I never thought that I will also be part and parcel of the blog world, until my Technical Leader, Mr Abraham asked to create one blog. I wonder what will be my thought in a few years from now. Lets wait and see. :-)

No comments: